Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To make chickpea curry you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Curry:
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 4 of pepper corns.
- Take 2 of cardamom pods, lightly crushed in a mortar.
- Provide 3 of shallots, peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb sized piece of ginger root, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of chili flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 500 grams of canned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Take 2 can of chickpeas, drained (2×400g).
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry:
- Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil gets hot, stir in cinnamon, cardamom and pepper corns.
- As soon as the spices start sizzling, add in the shallots. Fry for 1min on high heat.
- Then add ginger, garlic and the rest of the spices (turmeric, chili and garam masala). Shallots should be nicely browned.
- When garlic gets fragrant (30sec), add tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil, then add chickpeas.
- Cover and cook on low for 15-20min, season with salt and serve over rice or quinoa. Enjoy and be careful not to eat the pepper corns, cinnamon sticks and cardamom pods!.
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.