Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. To make thai curry shrimp potstickers you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Use of Stuffing.
- Get 3/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Take 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Provide 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- You need of dipping sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Steps to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
If you find this Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.