Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mustard hilsha fish curry recipe. To make spicy mustard hilsha fish curry you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- Take 4 of hilsha fish pieces.
- Use as needed of mustard oil for frying.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- Take Hilsa fish and put turmeric powder,salt and marinate it for 20 mins..
- Take black and yellow mustard seeds.Put little water and make a smooth paste..
- Now Strain the paste with a strainer..
- Take a pan,add mustard oil and fry the hilsa fish..
- In the rest oil,put nigella seeds.Add turmeric powder,red chili powder.mix together well..
- Put mustard paste and cook it for 1 min.Put salt as per taste.And add 1/2 cup water.Cook it for 5 mins..
- Put green chillies and add coconut milk and cook it for 1 min..
- Then put the fried hilsa fish and cook for 1 min.Lastly sprinkle little oil..
- Traditional Spicy Mustard Hilsa fish curry is ready.Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.