Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo baingan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo baingan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo baingan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. To cook aloo baingan curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo baingan curry:
- Use 250 grams of brinjal.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Aloo baingan curry:
- Cut brinjals and potatoes longitudinally.Dip in water for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan till smoking point,add fenugreek seeds.Let it be blacken.Add onion paste and saute for 1 minute on low flsme..
- Add ginger garlic paste and 1/4 cup water,cook for 2 minutes. Add all powdered spices,mix well.cook till oil separates..
- Add chopped tomatoes,cook for 2 minutes.Add brinjals and salt, mix.Cover the pan and cook 0n low flame for 3 minutes.Donot add water.Let brinjal be cooked in it's own water..
- Now add potatoes,mix and add 1/2cup water.Cover and cook on low flame for 6-7minutes or till vegetables are soft.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve with hot boiled rice or hot chapati..
If you find this Aloo baingan curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.