Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare For of green Curry paste-.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Get 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Use 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare other of Other ingredients:-.
- Use 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of eggplant.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need As needed of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- Provide 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Take as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- You need as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.