Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry bengali style recipe. To make fish curry bengali style you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry Bengali Style:
- Get 2-3 of Fillet Of Fish Thilapia.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes Blend In Puree.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Nigella Seeds.
- Get 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Fish Curry Masala.
Steps to make Fish Curry Bengali Style:
- Marinate The Fish Pieces With A Pinch Of Salt And Turmeric Powder For 5-10 Minutes. Heat Oil In A Pan And Fry The Fish Till Light Golden In Colour. Drain And Keep Aside..
- Temper The Same Oil With Nigella Seeds And Green Chilies. Add The Tomato Puree And Turmeric Powder. Saute Till The Oil Separates..
- Now Add 1/2 Cup Water And Salt. Bring It To Boil. Then Gently Drop In The Fried Fish And Simmer, Covered For 2-3 Minutes On A Low Flame..
- Switch Off The Flame And. Garnish With Coriander Leaves Or Spring Onions. And Serve With Rice..
If you find this Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.