Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Chasni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chasni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chasni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chasni recipe. You can cook chicken chasni using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Chasni:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic/ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbs of medium curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of methi.
- Get 1 tsp of mint sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomatoes ketchup.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of mango chutney.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of red food colouring (optional).
- You need 70 ml of single cream.
- Get 300 ml of base gravy. Or half a can of carrot and coriander soup watered down.
- Get of Chopped coriander and green end of two spring onions for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Chasni:
- Put 300ml of base gravy into a saucepan to heat up, or carrot and coriander soup if using instead.
- Fry onions on a medium heat until softened.
- Add ginger/ garlic paste and cook until it stops sizzling, don’t burn it..
- Add curry powder, chilli powder and methi and fry for a minute. At this point add a laden of heated base gravy and reduce it a little.
- Add the sugar and salt and another ladle of base gravy, cook for 2 minutes..
- Next add mint sauce, tomato ketchup and mango chutney, cook for one minute and then add a ladle of base gravy. Cook until you see craters forming on the top..
- At this point you can add the food colouring if using a stir through to see the magic happen.
- Now add the chicken and lower the heat slightly and cook until cooked through, adding base gravy as it cooks if it looks a little dry..
- Once the chicken is cooked as the single cream a little at a time so the cream doesn’t split.
- Serve into dish of your choice and garnish with the coriander and spring onion. Sit back and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Chicken Chasni recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.