Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French beans sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans sabji recipe. To make french beans sabji you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French beans sabji:
- Get of French beans.
- Take of potatoes.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Get of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take of green chillies.
- Take of curry leaves.
- You need of oil.
- You need of mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Take of asafoetida/hing.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Use of jaggery.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Get of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make French beans sabji:
- Cut French beans, potatoes and tomatoes into small pieces..
- Heat the oil in the pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds to crackle, than add asafoetida, curry leaves and green chillies. Saute for a minute..
- Add potatoes, French beans and salt, cover the pan with lid let it cook for 5-6 minutes. Add tomatoes mix well. Again cook and cover until all the veggies are cooked..
- Add turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, jaggery and coriander leaves. Mix and roast well for 2-3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice to it..
If you find this French beans sabji recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.