Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai curry in my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai curry in my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry in my way recipe. You can cook thai curry in my way using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai curry in my way:
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Get 5-6 of baby carrots long sliced.
- Take 5 tablespoons of peas.
- Get of Some sweet corns.
- Provide 5-6 of sweet peel of peas.
- Get 1 of tomato sliced.
- Get 1 of white onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Use Half of cup coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need Half of tablespoon red chilli powder.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/3 cup of mushrooms.
- You need of Few sliced garlic.
Steps to make Thai curry in my way:
- Roast onion in some butter.
- Just saute for 3 to 4 minutes and add all the vegetables together.
- Cover the utensil after adding some water at low flame for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Now add all the spices together and again cover the utensil for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Check until vegetables look soft.
- Delicious healthy thai curry with indian spice is ready.
If you find this Thai curry in my way recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.