Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Curry with Tumeric Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Curry with Tumeric Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild curry with tumeric rice recipe. To cook mild curry with tumeric rice you need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Curry with Tumeric Rice:
- Use of Spice mix.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds (toasted in a pan).
- You need of Rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Use of Curry.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Grind of pepper.
- Prepare of Leftover meat from a roast perhaps.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper.
- Use 1 of brown onion.
- Get 1 packet of plum tomatoes, quatered.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 50 g of peas.
- Use Tin of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of korma spice paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need Splash of whole milk.
- Take 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard or mustard powder.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Mild Curry with Tumeric Rice:
- Put the rice on: Chuck everything into a pot or rice cooker and cook according to packet instructions..
- Make your spice mix: Toast the cumin seeds and combine well with the rest of the spices..
- Brown your butter: This adds a nutty but delicious flavour… It's not too noticeable but it does make a difference..
- Meanwhile, dice the onions, peppers, and garlic. Roughly chop the coriander, quarter the tomatoes and cut the meat into bite size pieces. Watch your butter because you want it to turn a deep amber and not burn. Take it off the heat ass soon as it's done..
- Place the garlic, pepper and onion in a pan with the browned butter and cook on medium until wilted. Then add the meat and spices and mix until everything is coated. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, korma paste, tinned tomatoes, salt, pepper, mustard and 300ml water. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until it has reduced to a thicker curry..
- If your rice is ready, then fluff it with a fork to aerate it..
- Whilst simmering, add in your peas to heat them through and cook..
- Turn to a low heat and pour your cream in whilst mixing vigorously. Do the same for the milk. Then, toss in your coriander and your ready to serve..
- Use a small bowl to pack the rice down and invert it onto your plate, forming a beautiful dome of rice. Around the sides, ladle your curry and then garnish with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and a coriander leaf. Serve to your guests for a delicious but also stunning curry..
If you find this Mild Curry with Tumeric Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.