Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Take 400 gm of prawn.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped and grinded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add prawns shallow fry and add onion paste.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Keep the heat low and let it soft.
- Add coconut and coconut milk and mix.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder,sprinkle ghee and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.