Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chinese butter chicken recipe. You can have creamy chinese butter chicken using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- You need 700 g of – 800 g Chicken Fillet – cut into strips (use thigh fillet for juicy meat).
- Take of A. Marinate Chicken strips in:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of B. To coat the chicken fillet.
- Provide 1/2 C of plain flour.
- Take 1/2 C of corn flour.
- Use 1/2 C of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Provide of C. Gravy or Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 5 of bird’s eye chillies (finely chopped).
- Take 4 sprigs of fresh Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 Can of evaporated milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of full condensed milk.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get to taste of chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of Some ground white pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of FULL corn flour + 2 tbsp water (to thicken the gravy).
Steps to make Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- Marinate chicken strips in mixture A for at least 30mins or more. It’s okay to Skip this step if you are rushing..
- Mix B well. Coat marinated strips in B. Fry untill chicken strips are cooked through. Try not to brown the chicken too much or you'll end up tough chicken later. Set aside..
- Prepare gravy. Add ingredients In C to hot wok/pan in the order of ingredients listed – heat butter till melted, saute garlic then add chopped birds eye chilies and curry leaves over medium heat (be careful, this one pops)..
- Then pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, fish sauce and season with chicken cube/chicken seasoning powder to taste. Add white pepper. Stir and taste. Add salt if necessary. Lastly, add corn flour mixture. Stir till gravy slightly thicken. Off the heat. Pour over fried chicken strips. Serve hot with white rice..
If you find this Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.