Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🐟🍲🌮fish curry with homemade naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe. To cook 🐟🍲🌮fish curry with homemade naan🌮🍲🐟 you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟:
- Prepare 400 g of fish, cleaned and cut into medium pieces.
- Provide 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Use 2 of tomato (make a paste).
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Provide 3 of green chillis chopped.
- Use Handful of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
Steps to make 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟:
- Mix together the fish, salt, turmeric powder and the lemon juice. Leave to marinate in the ‘fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a pan and fry the onions for about 10 minutes or until golden brown take out to the paper towel crushed by hand and set aside..
- Add the marinated fish in a same pan fry 2-3 minute gently and take out to the separate plate. Now add the mustard seeds stir a few seconds add crushed brown onions fry 2 minutes..
- Add garlic ginger paste together with the red chilli powder, coriander powder, fenugreek dried leaves green chillis and fry for another 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste with yoghurt and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato paste with yoghurt and cook for another 2 minutes. Add a cup of water. Mix and bring to the boil and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add in the marinated fried fish pieces with garam masala powder and simmer gently for 6-7 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and serve with naan..
If you find this 🐟🍲🌮Fish Curry with Homemade Naan🌮🍲🐟 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.