Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poached salmon in thai red curry recipe. You can cook poached salmon in thai red curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry:
- Use 1 large of salmon fish head or salmon fillet.
- Provide of thai red curry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 1 can of baby corn and juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of corn kennel and juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of stock or abalone sauce with half cup of water.
- You need 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish or soy sauce.
- Take of last minute add on.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring onions.
Steps to make Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry:
- put red curry stock then put salmon on top and poach for 12 minute.
- add lemon juice and shake pan dont want to break up salmon flesh and off heat top garnish.
- OPTIONAL SERVE SALMON ON WHITE RICE.
If you find this Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.