Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Green Curry:
- Provide of Curry Paste.
- Use 1 cup of thai basil.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Use 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Use 15 of thai green chillies.
- Prepare 10 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use of Chicken green curry.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Use 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Take 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- You need 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.