Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macher muro diye dal (fish head lentil curry – bengali style) recipe. To cook macher muro diye dal (fish head lentil curry – bengali style) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry – Bengali Style):
- Use 1/2 cup of moong dal (split green gram), dry roasted.
- Provide 1 of Rohu fish head, deep fried.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste / 1/2 cup tomato puree.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, fenugreek, cumin, mustard & nigella seeds).
- Use 1" of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of green cardamoms.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of dry red chilli, broken into half.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1-2 of green chilies, slit (opt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
Steps to make Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry – Bengali Style):
- Dry roast the moong dal (split green gram). Boil in 1 & 1/2 cups water for 4-5 whistles. When cool, whisk well along with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside..
- Deep fry the fish head after marinating with a pinch of salt & turmeric powder..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the panch phoron, bay leaves, dry red chilli, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon. Saute till they stops spluttering..
- Add onion and saute till light brown..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, tomato paste & garam masala powder mixed with 2-3 tbsp. water..
- Add the boiled dal, salt, green chilies (opt) and the fried fish head (broken into half). Add 1/2 cup more water. Simmer on medium flame till the gravy thickens a bit. When done, add ghee and mix well.
- Serve hot with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry – Bengali Style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.