Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Get 300 g of Potatoes (diced).
- Use 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- Get 2 pinches of Salt (or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper (or more).
- You need of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- Prepare 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 5 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Take 5 pc of Cloves.
- Get 5 pc of Black peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Prepare 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Take 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Use 40 g of Garlic.
- Provide 40 g of Shallots.
- Prepare 20 g of Finger.
- You need 20 g of Galangal.
- Get 1 tsp of Shrimp Paste.
Steps to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.