Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Bean Sprouts with Curry Mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Bean Sprouts with Curry Mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bean sprouts with curry mayonnaise recipe. To cook baked bean sprouts with curry mayonnaise you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Bean Sprouts with Curry Mayonnaise:
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆ Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Steps to make Baked Bean Sprouts with Curry Mayonnaise:
- Rinse the bean sprouts, drain and pat dry with paper towels. Oil a heatproof container lightly with olive oil, and put in the bean sprouts..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients together..
- Cover with aluminium foil, and steam-bake in a toaster oven for 5 minutes..
- Take the dish from Step 3 out of the toaster oven. Take the foil off and cover evenly with the sauce from Step 2..
- Bake in the toaster oven for 5 minutes until golden brown. Top with some chopped parsley to taste..
- Arikan-san put it in a bread roll – it looks great..
If you find this Baked Bean Sprouts with Curry Mayonnaise recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.