Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. You can have thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Provide 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lime.
Instructions to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
If you find this Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.