Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To cook curry chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken:
- You need Half of chicken.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Red curry half sachet.
- Provide of Onion diced.
- You need of Salt or fish sauce.
- Prepare cubes of Potatoes.
- Take cubes of Carrot.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into small cuts.Heat wok and add.oil.Fry the chicken until turns golden brown.Then put on.the side of the wok and stir fry onion until.soft.Then mix with the chicken and potato and carrot.Add one tsp fish sauce and a little water.Simmer until veges are half done.Then pour curry sauce simmer then add the coconut milk cover and simmer until done.Adjust the taste.
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.