Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Waffle story recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Waffle story recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to waffle story recipe. To make waffle story you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Waffle story:
- Take 1 cup of Sabudana.
- Use 2 cups of grated aloo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- Use 1-2 of green chilli.
- Use handful of Curry pata.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of Amchur powder.
- Take 3 tablespoon of maida.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of Cucumber roll ups and pomegranate chilli flakes for garnish.
Steps to make Waffle story:
- First wash and soak Sabudana for 5 hours then drain and keep aside..
- In a large bowl grate potatoes add salt to it then add drained Sabudana coriander curry leaves hing salt green chilli amchur mix well then add little water to the batter not too much about 4 tablespoon and mix well again..
- Now preheat the waffle iron once done grease it on both sides.Then spread the batter on the waffle iron and close it.Bake it for 5 to 6 mins it should be done. If not close it again and bake for 2 more mins..
- Cucumber roll ups. Take carrot and capsicum cut it length wise add salt and keep aside.Take a cucumber peel it length wise add salt to it then at one end of it keep one carrot and one capsicum and roll till the other end. Peel pomegranate and garnish with it. Sprinkle chilli flakes..
If you find this Waffle story recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.