Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast recipe. You can cook tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast:
- Provide 1/2 kg of TAPIOCA (soaked overnight after straining the water). It will swell and become soft.
- You need 3-4 of Big Boiled Potatoes (mashed).
- Get 100 gm of Groundnuts (roasted and powdered coarsely) and some full groundnuts (optional).
- You need 4 of Green Chillies (dark green) cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry Leaves (kadipatha), (fresh if possible) cut into small peices.
- Get of Cummin Seeds (little).
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast:
- Take the soaked Sabudana in a bowl. Add the boiled mashed potatoes, finely cut green chillies, finely cut curry leaves, Cummin Seeds..
- Then add the grounded (coarse) groundnut powder to it. Keep little aside.
- Make it into flat balls. Coat it with the groundnut powder kept aside.
- Put oil in a frying pan and when the oil is hot fry the Sabudana balls. TAPIOCA VADAS ready..
- Serve with Tomato Ketchup and/or Green chutney or sweetened curd/dahi.
If you find this Tapioca (sabudana) vadas: maharashtrian breakfast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.