Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Provide 400 gm of big size prawns.
- Get 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.