Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato cashew curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cashew curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cashew curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cashew curry recipe. To cook potato cashew curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato cashew curry:
- Get 4 of potatoes medium size.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew nuts water soaked in hot.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of oil.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder A.
- You need of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsps of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasurimethi.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use of Coriander leaves.
- Use of cashew nuts Roasted.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 2 of chillies red.
Steps to make Potato cashew curry:
- Cook potatoes and then peel it and cut into cubes..
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and shallow fry the potatoeos and keep aside..
- Grind onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies, cashew nuts to a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when it sputter add red chillies and fry it..
- Then add that fine paste to it and cook till the raw smell goes..
- After that add turmeric powder, chillies powder, coriander powder, garam masala and needed salt and cook it for 3 minutes..
- Add the fried potatoes and a cup of water and simmer till the gravy thickens..
- Finally garnish it with coriander leaves and roasted cashews.
If you find this Potato cashew curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.