Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Curry Rice with Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Curry Rice with Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Curry Rice with Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked curry rice with eggs recipe. To cook baked curry rice with eggs you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Curry Rice with Eggs:
- Get 3 of ladles Leftover curry.
- Get 2 of lightly-heaped tablespoons Fukujinzuke.
- Prepare 2 of rice bowlfuls Cooked rice (portions differ according to the size of the dish you will use).
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
Steps to make Baked Curry Rice with Eggs:
- I don't like egg yolk too runny. Break the eggs into small separate dishes. Microwave quickly until the area between the egg yolks and whites wobbles when you shake the dishes..
- Mix the rice with fukujinzuke (use 2 lightly-heaped tablespoons for 2 portions of rice). Mix in a ladle of curry (just one ladle for 2 portions!).
- [Right] The rice mixed with fukujinzuke and curry. [Left] Pour the curry on top (make 2 of these using one ladle of curry)..
- Place  softly-set eggs on top. If you like the egg white very soft break the eggs onto the top of the curry without microwaving..
- To clarify the amount of cheese, I put sliced cheese in the ingredient list but you can use any cheese. It doesn't have to be melting-type either!.
- After you bake, it's done. The egg white sets firmly and the egg yolk is nicely soft. You will have a nice baked curry rice!.
- Omit the egg if you prefer..
If you find this Baked Curry Rice with Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.