Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #bisi bele bhaat recipe. You can have #bisi bele bhaat using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook #Bisi Bele Bhaat:
- Take of rice.
- Prepare of toor dal.
- Provide of mix chopped vegetables(onion,potato,french beans,green peas,capsicum, carrot, tomato).
- Prepare of sambar powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Take of curry leaves.
- You need of green chilli.
- Use of dry red chilli.
- Take of tamarind pulp.
- Take of jaggery.
- Take of grated fresh coconut.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of ghee.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Get of urad dal.
- Get of chana dal.
- You need of hing/ asafoetida.
- Use of Chopped coriander.
- Get of Water required to cook bisi bele bhaat.
Steps to make #Bisi Bele Bhaat:
- Wash well Rice and Toor dal. Keep a side..
- Wash and chopped all vegetables..
- In a cooker add ghee, mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, hing, curry leaves, green and red chilli, cinnamon, cloves, saute for 1 minute..
- Add chopped onions, saute till turns translucent, now add chopped tomatoes, mix well, cook till turns soft..
- Add chopped capsicum, saute for a while, now add rest of all chopped vegetables, mix well..
- Add tamarind pulp and jaggery to balance the taste..
- Add all masalas like red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sambhar masala, fresh coconut, salt to taste, mix well..
- Add toor dal and rice, mix well, add sufficient water to make bisi bele bhaat in mixed consistency..
- Cover the cooker lid, make 4 -5 whistle to cook properly..
- Turn off gas, wait to cool down pressure..
- Open it serve hot. Serve in a plate, pour 1 tsp ghee on it, garnish with coriander and fresh coconut…
- You can enjoy with TOMATO RASAM also, it enhances the flavour and taste both…
If you find this #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.