Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry soup recipe. To make coconut curry soup you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Get 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 14 oz of lite coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 lbs of fresh spinach.
Steps to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add everything except spinach and tomatoes to stock pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes..
- Serve over a small bunch of fresh spinach..
If you find this Coconut Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.