Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloha Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloha Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloha pork chops recipe. To cook aloha pork chops you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloha Pork Chops:
- Use 1 of (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 6 of (7 ounce) hone-in blade-cut pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, sides slit to prevent curling.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- Use 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of scallions, sliced thin.
Instructions to make Aloha Pork Chops:
- Stir pineapple with juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, curry powder, ginger, and red pepper flakes into slow cooker. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and nestle into slower cooker. Cover and cook until pork is tender, 6-8 hours on low or 3 to 5 hours on high..
- Transfer pork chops to serving platter, tent loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Let braising liquid settle for 5 minutes, then remove far from surface using large spoon..
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a bowl. Transfer braising liquid to saucepan, add cornstarch mixture, and simmer until reduced to 2 cups, about 12 minutes. Stir in scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon 1 cup sauce over chops and serve with remaining sauce..
If you find this Aloha Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.