Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green curry:
- You need 100 grams of green beans.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of lime.
- Get of Aubergine.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Provide Handful of mushrooms.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.