Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sindhi curry chawal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi curry chawal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi curry chawal recipe. You can cook sindhi curry chawal using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sindhi curry chawal:
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Use 6-8 of Lady's finger.
- Prepare 1 Bowl of cauliflower florets.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 6-8 of Cluster beans.
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1-2 Inch of ginger piece.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 20 Grams of imli soaked in water.
- Prepare 6-8 Tablespoon of oil total.
- Get 2 Bowls of rice soak and cook.
Steps to make Sindhi curry chawal:
- Wash and soak rice for minimum 10 minutes. Also wash and soak the dry imli in a bowl..
- Meanwhile chop all the veggies required for curry and keep handy. Big diced potatoes, finely chopped tomatoes and green chillies, cauliflower florets. Whole cluster beans and ladys fingers. Clean and wash all and keep ready..
- Heat 4-5 tablespoon oil in a pressure cooker and stir fry the ladys finger for 2 minutes, remove and keep aside in a plate. Now add the fenugreek seeds, garlic paste and than gram flour.mix well..
- Keep stirring continuously on low flame untill it's colour changes to nice dark brown. But it should be only done on lowest flame. Otherwise it will get burnt..
- Now add the tomatoes and green chillies, mix well. Then add chopped veggies and stir for few minutes mix well. Add 2-3 glasses of water. And let it come to boil..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a big vessel add water, salt add the soaked rice and let it cook on high flame. Than once 90% cooked cover the vessel and let it rest on low flame for few minutes..
- Meanwhile add salt, turmeric powder, mix well and let it pressure cook upto 2 whistles..
- Now open the cooker and check seasoning. Smash the soaked imli and drain it's water to be added to curry for tangy taste. Lemon juice can be used in place of imli. Let it boil on low flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Take a small pan Heat some oil for tampering Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asoefetida pinch of red chilli powder and curry leaves. One by one and pour it on curry. Also add the stir fried ladys finger now. Mix well..
If you find this Sindhi curry chawal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.