Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spanish chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish chicken curry recipe. You can cook spanish chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanish chicken curry:
- Provide 500 grm of chicken.
- Use 2 tbs of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbs of Dry oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Provide 2 tbs of Tomato puree.
- Take 1 of Yellow bell pepper (cut into cube).
- Get 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Spanish chicken curry:
- Wash meat, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and marinate for 30 min.
- In a deep pan pour 4tbs oil, add onion and fry until golden brown.
- Now add chicken and cook in a medium flame for 15 min. Stir often. Add tomato puree, oregano, cumin powder, bell pepper and cook for 5 min,.
- Add 1 cup of water, salt and cook in low flame until chicken become soft.
- Now add coconut milk, and vinegar, and cook for 5 min, and remove the pan.
- Add knob of butter and sugar and your chicken curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spanish chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.