Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambot tik/ goan prawns curry recipe. To cook ambot tik/ goan prawns curry you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Use 500 gm of cleaned prawns.
- Use 1 cup of grated Coconut.
- Provide 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 8-10 of Kashmiri Red Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 3-4 of Cloves.
- Prepare of To marinate.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Get of For Curry.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of big Onion finely chopped or sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Tomato chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Tamarind paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chilies chopped.
Instructions to make Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Dry roast spices on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Grind roasted spices with coconut and little water to form smooth paste.
- Marinate prawns with salt, turmeric and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry prawns for 2 minutes. keep it aside.
- In same pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, saute onions and green chilies until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, tamarind paste, 1/2 cup water and ground paste. mix well. saute and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add water and prawns. simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and give it a stir. switch off. Do not cook after adding coconut milk.cover and rest for 15-20 minutes for flavors to blend in.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
If you find this Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.