Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe) recipe. You can cook dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe) using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe):
- Use 1 cup of yellow moong dal cooked.
- Use 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Use 4 of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger grated.
- Use 2 tablespoon of ghee or oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of besan.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Get Handful of curry pata for seasoning.
- Get of Sarso seeds.
- Use 2 of tomatoes finely puree.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 1 of tez pata.
- Take of For pitha.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- Take 3 tablespoon of veg oil.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of Water to cook.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of For dal stuffing.
- Get 3/4 of moong dal.soaked for 3 to 4 hrs.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of zeera.
- Prepare 1/4 of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe):
- Wash and soaked the moong dal for 10 to 25 min.Cook half cup of yellow moong dal. With some turmeric in a pressure cooker for a min Until it's cooked completely. and keep aside.
- To make pitha,mix the rice to a smooth paste using water of 1/2cup.add salt,zeera, and oil to the batter and mix well.now transfer the batter to a heavy bottom karhai.and start cooking over low heat.keep stirring the batter,and cook the rice flour till it's turn to a smooth dough.this will take around 12 to 15 min.switch off the flame..
- For dal stuffing,drain the excess water from the soaked dal,and grind the dal along with ginger, garlic,and chilli paste,and black pepper. Heat the karhai with 1tablespoon oil over a low flame. Keep stirring till the dal cooks well. For 5 to 10 min.
- Take a small round portion of a rice dough.and using hands shape them into a ball.keep the rice dough covered with lid for 30 min. To keep it's moist.shape the balls according to your shape.also can shape the pithas in a gujiya and cut in pieces. And fill the cooked moong dal in the pitha.seal gently by pincing the ends,using greased finger..
- Now chopped the tomatoes,along with ginger,and chillies.,and grinder them into a fine smooth paste.prepare the other ingredients like curry pata,mustard seed,and hing..
- For curry,prepare the besan, mix with curd,turmeric,salt,zeera,and sugar,and keep aside for 30 min..
- After 30 min heat the karhai in a pan with 2tablespoon of oil.and fry the bay leaves,mustard seeds,curry pata,onions,and turmeric,stir for amin. Add the tomato puree and fry for a min till it's turn soft. Now add the dahi besan mixed add 1tablespoon garam masala powder.and cooked for 20 min. Meanwhile add the prepared pitha in the curry and mix well.add 2 cup of water to avoid lumps.add salt as per taste. Cook for next five min. and switch off the flame garnish it with fresh coriander leaves..
- Monng dal pitha curry is ready to be served with rice or roti.for green chutney grinder the mint leaves,5 garlic, 3 chillies,1tsp jaggery,and salt as per taste grind it to a fine paste chutney..
If you find this Dahi moong daal with pitha curry.(moong dal with yogurt recipe) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.