Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry With Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry With Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. To cook thai red curry with chicken you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry With Chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Take 2 of sliced red bell peppers.
- You need 4 oz of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1 can (13.5 oz) of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 3-5 of Thai basil leaves.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry With Chicken:
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently..
- Just before boiling add the curry paste and stir to blend..
- Add the chicken, red bell peppers, fish sauce, vinegar, and Thai basil. Boil until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry With Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.