Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe. To make charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry:
- Take 1 of large onion (diced).
- Use 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsps of chopped (tinned) tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-5 of green cardamoms (ground).
- You need 20 ml of water + some to blanch.
- Use 200 gm of cauliflower florets.
- Use Handful of cashew nuts (toasted).
Instructions to make Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onions, green chillies and ginger until light golden brown..
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, water and dry spices. Blend until smooth. Cook the sauce on low heat until it thickens.
- Blanch the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes. Dry roast the cauliflower florets in an oven at 200C, turning the florets every so often. [I don’t like eat unwashed veggies, and how would you properly wash a floret anyway, so I blanch it prior to cooking].
- Toss the grilled cauliflower and toasted cashews in the sauce, enjoy warm with rice or naan [Here, I had it with pita bread (that I had in the freezer and rice… ].
If you find this Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.