Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy jackfruit curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy jackfruit curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jackfruit curry recipe. You can have spicy jackfruit curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy jackfruit curry:
- Get 250 gm of jackfruit(sliced).
- Use 1 of medium size onion.
- Get 1 of medium size tomato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry coconut.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of cardamom.
- Provide 1/4 inch of kalmi.
- Provide 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 3-4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Provide As needed of Coriander for Garnishing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Use 3-4 cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy jackfruit curry:
- First heat up kadhai add 5-6 tspoon of oil. Once oil gets heated add jackfruit and fry it for 8-10 min at low to medium flame. And put it aside..
- Now in oil add garlic fry for 1 min and add onion, peanuts, coconut, cumin seeds, cardemon, bay leaf and fry for 2 min and then add tomato and pinch of salt and let tomato cook for 5-6 min..
- Then put off the flame. Let it cool. And then grind to fine paste..
- Now add 3-4 tspoon of oil. When oil gets heated add the paste into it and let it cook until it gets separated from oil..
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt to taste and fry it for 2-3 min.
- Now add jackfruit and mix it well. And let it cook for 3-4 min..
- Now add 3-4 cups of water and let it boil. Turn the gas flame low and put the lid on kadhai and let it cook for 10-15 min. Check the jackfruit if it's cooked add coriander. Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Spicy jackfruit curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.