Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma gravy recipe. To cook rajma gravy you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma gravy:
- You need of Rajma.
- Use of onion.
- Take of tomato.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- Take of Small amount of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Provide of coconut oil.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of hing.
- Provide of Ingredients for masala:.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Use of grated coconut.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Provide of cumin.
- You need of cloves.
- You need of Cardamoms.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Provide of ginger.
Instructions to make Rajma gravy:
- Soak the rajma overnight in the water and wash them well after that add the rajma with a little salt and water to the cooker and boil until 5 whistles..
- Add chopped onion, curry leaves, coconut, turmeric powder, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and roast until golden..
- Cool the fried mixture in a mixer jar, add the ginger, garlic and a little water and grind well..
- Heat oil in cooker and then add mustard and cumin..
- Then add chopped onions, tomatoes, curry leaves and coriander leaves..
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, hing and salt and stir well..
- Add the masala paste, a cup of water and boiled rajma, cover the cooker and cook until 2 whistles..
- Delicious Rajma curry is ready..
If you find this Rajma gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.