Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coorgi pandi chicken curry recipe. You can have coorgi pandi chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken – bone or boneless (depends on your preference).
- Provide 4 of onions.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use of Ginger – garlic paste.
- Prepare of Indian spices powder – pepper, haldi, chilli, jeera, coriander powder (you need approx 1 teaspoon each).
- Take of Pandi coorgi masala.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need a few of kotmir leaves.
Instructions to make Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry:
- Marinate small piece of chicken in ginger – garlic paste for 1 hour..
- Heat Oil and add finely chopped onions. Add slit green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Fry well till onions are golden brown.
- When onions are well fried, add Indian the Indian Masalas – Pepper, Haldi, Coriander, Red Chilli and Jeera powder and salt. Also add the pandy powder and Cook well..
- Add finely chopped tomaotes and fry well. When fried add little water and let it cook for a few minutes, Then throw in the chicken pieces. Cook well till the water comes to a boil..
- For Garnish – add Vinegar and Kotmir.
If you find this Coorgi Pandi Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.