Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka curry-rice recipe. You can have chicken tikka curry-rice using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice:
- Take 2 Cups of Basmathi Rice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Cardomom green.
- You need 500 Grams of Chicken Boneless chopped fine.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Get To Taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of chilly powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Get 250 Millilitres of cream Amul.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of onion big chopped.
- Take 1/2 Cup of chopped corriender leaves.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of tandoori food colour.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of cinamon stick.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice:
- Marinate chicken in ginger,garlic,salt,pepper,coriander leaves, lime juice, 1 tsp of oil and colour for one hour..
- Warm sauce pan, add oil, onion saute, then add chilly powder, tomato puree, stir in the marinated chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes. Check salt, add beaten cream and simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Cook Rice with ghee and spices. To serve pour 1/2 cup of the tikka curry in plate and 1 cup of rice as shown in the picture.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Curry-Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.