Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Black eyed bean/Lobia curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black eyed bean/Lobia curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black eyed bean/Lobia curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black eyed bean/lobia curry recipe. To cook black eyed bean/lobia curry you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black eyed bean/Lobia curry:
- Use 1 cup of Overnight soaked black eyed bean.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander seeds powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Black eyed bean/Lobia curry:
- Cook lobia till half whistle in cooker..
- Heat a Pan..
- Add oil..
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds..
- Add green chillies slite and curry leaves..
- Add onion, tomato and ginger garlic paste..
- Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add all masala and salt..
- Now add lobia and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Now add 1 cup water and boil it..
- Now switch off gas and garnish it with chopped fresh green coriander..
- Serve hot with any roti,naan,Puri or rice..
If you find this Black eyed bean/Lobia curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.