Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bafle and brinjal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bafle and brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bafle and brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bafle and brinjal curry recipe. To make bafle and brinjal curry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bafle and brinjal curry:
- You need 250 gms of Brinjals.
- You need 2 tbspn of Garlic crushed in red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tspn of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tspn Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of tspn Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 cups of Hot water.
- Prepare of Bafle.
- Take 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sooji.
- Use of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tspn Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 sachet of ENO.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Bafle and brinjal curry:
- Wash brinjals and cut along with it's stem..
- Crush garlic with red chilli powder and keep it aside.
- Take oil in a pan add garlic red chilli paste and saute..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and mix well. Add brinjals and hot water and cook with lid covered for 10 mins..
- Slightly mash brinjals and cover lid for 5 mins. Ready to serve..
- Bafle- make a hard dough of 2 cup wheat flour and sooji 1/2 cup, ajwain, salt, turmeric powder and ENO 1 sachet..
- Make round big balls and flatten them.
- Steam for 20 mins or for 3 whistles in a greased vessel in cooker.
- Cut them to 4 parts and deep fry after they cool down..
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Bafle and brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.