Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Take 2 of rohu fish pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and fry the fish well from both the sides.
- Now add the masala paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato sauce.
- Add fish and simmer till the fish is soft.
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.