Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry recipe. You can cook lentil curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of split yellow lentils.
- Take 1 c of heavy coconut milk.
- Use 1.5 c of light coconut milk.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get 2 TBS of oil.
Steps to make Lentil curry:
- Boil the lentils till tender.
- In a sufuria, fry onions in oil till softened. Add garlic and cook through..
- Add spices and the previously boiled lentils, stir and add the light coconut milk. Allow to simmer until reduced.
- Add the heavy coconut milk and adjust salt. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from heat. Serve with accompaniment of your choice.
If you find this Lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.