Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basil curry egg white omelet recipe. To make basil curry egg white omelet you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Get 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Curry powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Half & Half.
- Take 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cheese.
Steps to make Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Finally dice cheese of choice, I find American melts really well..
- Separate eggs..
- Combine half & half, curry powder, basil & egg whites in bowl whisking with a fork for a good min..
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan so eggs won't stick..
- Briefly whisk eggs and herbs mixture again until light froth develops then pour into frying pan..
- Over low heat cook eggs until firm on bottom and wet on top..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly across eggs..
- Fold omelet over..
- Cook untill cheese melted and eggs firm..
If you find this Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.