Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) recipe. You can have hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ):
- Take 4 piece of hilsa fish.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poppy paste.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take of Water as required.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black seeds(কালো জিরে).
Instructions to make Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ):
- First lightly fry the fish.
- Give black seeds & green chilli in oil & stir..
- Then give all the ingredients,not water and stir and cook for 2-3 min until oils start to float..
- Add water to it as gravy required..
- After the gravy starts boiling add all the fish and let it cook for a minute..
- Give small amount of raw mustard oil from top of it..
- Serve hot with rice………
If you find this Hilsa curry with mustard (সরষে ইলিশ) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.