Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo paneer curry recipe. You can have aloo paneer curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo paneer curry:
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- Get 2-3 of potatoes chopped in square pieces.
- You need 2 of onion paste.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes puree.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Provide as needed of Green coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Aloo paneer curry:
- Take a pan,put oil and heat it. Sprinkle cumin seeds,add onion paste fry till it brown..
- Add tomoato puree,ginger garlic paste, fry it well. Then add salt, red chily powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,kitchen king masala.mix it well,then.add potatoes and mix well.now add water and cover with lid and cook till 3_4 whistle,now sim the flame and cook for 5mins..
- Now add paneer and garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves.serve with chppatis..
If you find this Aloo paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.