Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. To make indian chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 g of Small Chicken Pieces with Bone.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut pieces (dry or fresh).
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 2 of large Onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- Use 1 of Medium Size Tomato.
- Take 5-6 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Hot red chilli powder (Bedgi).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 8-9 of curry leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp oil in deep Pan, add cumin seeds..
- Add chicken in pan and stir it well so oil will coat all over chicken..
- Add turmeric, few chopped leaves of coriander, salt in it. Again stir it until chicken gets white..
- Add 1/2 cup of water and put lid on it and cook it until it gets dry or 10-15 mins..
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil in it. As soon as oil gets hot add half sliced onion and red chilli in it and fry it until onion turns golden brown. Take fried onion and red chilli with remaining oil in pan and grind it with ginger garlic and 3tbsp of coriander. Grind it until it become smooth paste.
- Now take coconut slices and grind them too. Do not add any water or oil as we don't want to make paste. Let it be little coarse..
- Now let's turn to our gravy preparation..
- Take all remaining oil in pan, heat it on medium flame,.
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, and green chilli and let it get little fry. Later add remaining half portion of sliced onion and fry them till it starts getting light golden..
- Add coconut and roast them till it get golden colour..
- Add our onion ginger garlic paste. And sauté it well and wait till mixture starts seperating oil. At this point start adding our spice powder (except Garam Masala) one by one and let them cook for another 3-4 mins..
- Add curd in it and mix it well. Wait till water in curd get evaporate. This is time you add our cooked chicken in it. And stir it well so all mixture will coat chicken pieces. If you thing mixture is too dry add some water in it (1 cup).
- Do not put lid on it as we have already cooked our chicken before..
- Add salt (remember we have also added salt while cooking chicken. Add accordingly) tomato and Garam masala powder and give a nice stir. Let it cook for 3-5 mins more. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or rice..
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.