Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. To make cauliflower curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower curry:
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Take 1 of tomato pureed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cauliflower curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add the cauliflower cut into florets and saute.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Remove the cover and check, if the cauliflower become soft and moist,keep aside.
- Now add oil and fry the Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric.
- In another pan add ghee and garam masala powder.
- Add jeera,dhaniya and red chilli Powder saute well.
- Add tomato puree and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Now add fried cauliflower and potatoes into it combine all.
- Pour water and allow it to simmer.
- Finally add sugar and mix well,let it boil.
- The cauliflower curry is ready.
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.