Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have coconut chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chicken curry:
- You need pieces of Sliced chicken.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of pkt tomato paste.
- Take of Coriander.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Green pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut chicken curry:
- Heat up the oil and add in sliced onions.
- Once nice and golden brown add garlic stir for 1 minute then add sliced tomatoes and green pepper stir until the tomatoes are cooked and add chicken.
- Stir in chicken for 2 minutes then add a little water half a cup and let it boil to cook.
- Once the water in the chicken is dried up add in tomato paste and alittle water to create some soup..
- Add in 1 cup of coconut thick milk (tui zito) and boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Take it out of the heat and add chopped coriander to add flavours. You can also add whole chilli's to add in more flavour.
If you find this Coconut chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.