Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried brinjal sweet n sour curry recipe. To cook fried brinjal sweet n sour curry you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry:
- You need 500 gm of Brinjal -.
- Take 2 tsp of Jaggery -.
- Provide 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp -.
- Get of Tomotao puree- 2 large tomaotoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli paste / chilli powder -.
- Get to taste of Salt -.
- Take of Finely chopped garlic – 5 or 6 nods.
Instructions to make Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry:
- Collect all ingredients, jaggerry, tomato puree, tamarind pulp, brinjal,chillipaste, chopped garlics.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 500 gm of brinjal.
- Fry until it turns little glossy, remove in a plate, and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tsp of fine chopped garlic and fry until golden brown and add 2tsp of jaggery.
- Mix well, stir fry for 2 – 3 mins, add 2 large tomato puree mix well cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- Add 3 tsp of chilli paste and add salt to taste.
- Add 2 tsp of tamarind pulp mix well, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Adf fried brinjals mix well nicely, so that the gravy cores the brinjal properly cook for 20 mins..
- Now the fried brinjal sweet n sour curry is ready to eat with biriyani or rice or chappathi.
If you find this Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.